Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

48 Hours to Go


....it's all becoming a bit too real now. I'm still hoping that when I go in on Tuesday morning that they scan me and Twin A has moved but I know it's highly unlikely :( There has been lots of movement though, so you never know I suppose. If the baby has moved, I'm not sure what will happen ~ I keep wishing I asked that on Friday. If it's head down, I would want to be induced before it moved again ~ I can't explain how much I hope it's moved.


Here is a pic from today ~ 36 weeks and 1 day. It's blurred because I took it in front of a mirror that needs cleaning lol.


Thanks to everyone who has sent lovely messages and left comments on here over the past 8 months.... it's a little odd to think the next time I post will be a birth announcement.


V xx

5 comments:

  1. Think your tummy looks gorgeous but I have no ida how that tiny body of yours has supported it all of this time. Are you going to send out a group text of facebook when the 2 little bubs arrive. I think I'll spend all day wondering. Cant wait to find out what bub 2 is!!!! Lots and lots of love, Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, good luck!!! Thinking of you. I have to find you on FB so I can know when they arrive.
    xoxo,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are about to enter the wonderful world of twins! Such a wonderful moment ready to unfold. Wishing you all the very best for their day of birth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the birth V! Looking forward to hearing news of your precious arrivals.

    Love Mandy, Leilani and Kaiesha

    ReplyDelete