Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Blog!!!

Hi guys :)

I've decided to start a new blog! It's just two difficult keeping up with two and now that the babies are here with us, there's no need for them to have one to themselves lol. I thought it would be nice to start a new one for our new lives as a family of 4.

Thank you to all of you for your support and lovely emails throughout my pregnancy and for the births of my girls.... it's fun to go back and read about the journey, although I must say, I am very glad they are here to cuddle and not still inside of me!!! A twin pregnancy was hard work :)

Our new blog is here .... I look forward to sharing pics, stories and more of my three angels.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment