Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6 months Today...












Wow. I cannot believe that the girls are 6 months today ~ in some ways it seems like yesterday since they were born but in others, it seems like they've been here forever.

Over the past couple of months, things seem to have started to settle a little more. We're still battling with getting both babies into a routine (at the same time!) but at least now, when they are awake, they are happier and play rather than just scream to be held!!

Immy has developed SO much. She's such an easy going baby and so gorgeous. She has been rolling for a couple of months now and loves doing raspberries (very loudly!!!). She's so clever ~ very responsive to certain people and if I ask her "where are the trees" on our walks, she immediately looks up and smiles at them, then looks back to me. She's also very close to crawling ~ she rolls to her belly and goes backwards and has starting to move forward the past few days. She's still verrrry chubby and I love every little roll.

Madi is my little pocket rocket!!! She has been crawling around the house backwards since she was 4 months old and now, is trying to move forwards too. She went from not rolling at all, to rolling continuously in one day lol. She's such a cheeky monkey ~ much happier in my arms than on the floor playing and she lets you know it too. She'll scream at the top of her voice but as soon as you approach her, she stops, smiles and often opens her mouth for her dummy. She looooves her dummy.....

I still can't believe that I'm a mum to three girls ~ I'm not sure that I ever will lol. To this day, I look at Kara and feel so lucky and amazed that she's my daughter.... to have three daughters is just bizarre!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment