Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

25 Weeks! (tomorrow :P)

(17th September, 2010: 24 weeks, 6 days)

Excuse the jammies :P I just took this with my computer.... much easier than balancing my DSLR on a tupperware container to get the right height.....

My stomach is growing so quickly at the moment... it's difficult to capture but I'm really feeling the extra weight now. My back is constantly sore and sleep is not happening... I'm so tired. All in all though, I'm still enjoying the pregnancy ~ the movements and knowledge that there are two babies in there keeps me going.

It's been an awful week..... We had another scare on Friday with me fainting/feeling dizzy. I went to a GP and was shipped off to hospital for tests. I was terrified and spent the day there but fortunately, both babies are fine and that's the main thing. I just have to take it really easy. Kara has also been quite ill ~ poor baby. She's been home all week from school with a high fever, headaches, a cough and just generally feeling awful. She's just so gorgeous ~ she went to her dad's tonight which I can't stand when she's ill ~ I just want her to be home.

So, apart from feeling absolutely huge and the back and pelvic pain continuing, things are going well. I have a scan in 2 weeks and can't wait to see how the babies are growing ~ I will start having them regularly then which suits me fine!!

So, if I follow averages, I only have 10 weeks to go. That sounds so soon and I am soooooo not ready. There is a lot to be done around our home and the motivation and energy to do it is lacking.

V xxx

5 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! When is your skin going to split in half???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I'm starting to get stretch marks now WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... despite Bio Oil and Cocoa Butter. My stomach is a rock and there is not a thing I can do lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tummy's gorgeous, it's a worry that your having fainting spells but so long as the bublets are ok I guess it's just down right annoying. I know Mum had it really bad with my brother and used to pass out all of the time but not with the my sister or I. Odd. Bet you can't wait for your scans,
    always thinking of you,
    em xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely. Yeah... obviously it's a pita but as you say, so long as the babies are ok.

    I reallllly can't wait for this scan... you have no idea how the babies are going after your 19 week scan and some info will be nice. Still tempted to get another 3D scan because I'm so impatient :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look at your gorgeous belly! sorry you're having those dizzy/fainting spells!! I hope by now Kara is feeling better! Sam's had exactly the same thing this week! You must be so excited for your scan! Take care beautiful... :) xxx

    ReplyDelete