Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Show Drama!

(23 weeks, 4 days : taken 8th Sept, 2010)


I wasn't going to blog about it lol but I figure I'll forget about it one day and it's all part of the pregnancy :)

I took Miss K to the Royal Show today ~ that's a strain at the best of times (sooooo many people) but when you're pregnant it adds a whole new dimension to difficult.

We arrived and within about 5 minutes, I just didn't feel right. I sat down for a while (poor Kara was probably thinking ALREADY?!!) and set off again. Within about a minute, I just felt this overwhelming sense of overheating. It was awful. I saw a bench full of people and knew I had to get to it or I was going to pass out ~ I didn't make it. Picture a 23 week pregnant woman sprawled on concrete with people everywhere. Nice. Not.

Fortunately, the people around were so lovely but oh my, it was a scare. You automatically worry something is about to happen to the babies but fortunately they are fine. Poor Kara...it was a scare for her too but she's such a sensible (gorgeous girl). Once she realised I was ok, she was more worried that we were going to have to leave I think :)

Apart from that, everything else is going well. The pelvic pain is still bad but mostly at night or afer walking and my back is the same... worse at night. I start having fortnightly scans in 2 weeks to monitor growth, but at the moment, I think both babes are growing more than enough .... I feel HUGE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment