Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

31 Week Growth Scan...

It's 3:15am here atm but I'm wide awake as the Carpal Tunnel set in and the only way to get rid of it, is to walk around shaking my arms like a crazy person lol. It causes so much pain ~ even as I begin to type, the pins and needles and numbing are starting to come back already... argggggh.

I just want to do a quick post re the scan I had yesterday....

Both babies are doing very well ~ Twin A has fallen back a little (compared to B) but is measuring at 4 lbs!!!! Twin B is measuring at 4 lbs, 4 ozs (about 100grams more). I'm rapt with these weights ~ I was hoping they'd be good sizes but over the moon that they are both around the 4 pound mark already :). Unfortuately, Twin B is still lying breech and unless this changes, I'm in for a C-Section which I reallllllly do not want to have. I have another scan in 2 weeks to see how they are going.

My fingers are totally numb now, so typing is too hard! Before I go though, HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY to my adorable Princess. She amazes me every day and is going to be the best big sister! Love you baby girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment