Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Time Flies....






....even when you're not having fun!!

As much as I love my babies, the past month has been beyond challenging. Immy is getting MUCH easier ~ she is smiling soooo much and happy to be playing under her playgym for extended periods now but Madi.... not so good lol. She's quite unsettled and I'm hoping it passes soon because it means a lot of tears ~ from her and me!
Hopefully I'll have time to write a proper post soon but for now, a few recent pics xx




3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your not having too much fun V, gorgeous photos, at least you are blogging I don't have that excuse and seem to find hardly any time to do anything these days! I hope things start improving for you soon and the tears dry all up for both of you!

    Big hugs and you are doing well they both look healthy and of course beautiful! Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your girls are so gorgeous Vanessa! I hope Madi's being unsettled passes very quickly! Wish I lived closer so I could help you!! Loving all the beautiful pics. This hard time will pass & you'll look back & wonder how you managed it on your own. but you'll be a better mummy/person for the experience! You amaze may all the time & you're doing a wonderful job raising your darling girls!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they're just so adorable V! I hope the hard days start to ease soon! Take care lovely.. xo

    ReplyDelete