Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

4 months old...

....and things are finally starting to settle down!!! Today, for the first day in a loooong time, the babies slept at the same time in the morning, afternoon and this evening (the night is young yet!). Madi and Immy are 4 months old now (and 10 days :P) and they are both just gorgeous. We've had some (very) difficult times with no sleep and screaming due to reflux and colic but over the past week or so, they've settled a lot during the day. Nights still aren't great ...

Kara has been amazing with her sisters. For a little girl who has had her mum to herself for 8 years, she is coping so much better than I ever thought she would. She loves them deeply and has more patience for them than me at times lol. I really cannot express how lucky I am to have her (and the babies of course).


Some pics of my growing babes.....






PS Madi has become mobile!! She lies on her back and kicks her leg like a frog to move around backwards. Four months and mobile... not what I was expecting from a twin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment