Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Know What You Are...(17 weeks)

....and Kara is VERY happy that she has a sister!!!!

I wasn't going to tell Kara (or anybody else) the gender of our babies but she desperately wanted to know if there was a girl, so I decided to tell her if there was one.... whether there was one or two, she would only be told one and the other is a surprise! If there were two boys, I would have been in trouble lmao.

We had our 4D scan on wednesday and whilst it was not a medical scan at all, the twins looked great. Moving HEAPS and already looking cute (in an odd way :P). One of the babies likes to stick its butt in the other's face lol and you can see this in pic 1...
Kara has now named the babies Ab and Bab, as they have always been labelled A and B LOL but since finding out that there is a girl in there, she has decided to call her Madison. She thinks if she continues to do it, that it will have to be her name when she is born.... she hates the name I love lol.

Not much else to report really. I still have morning sickness and vomit a lot at night but the medication helps most days. I feel HUGE and am not liking the weight that's starting to creep onto my butt and legs but I suppose I'll have to deal with that lol. I can't believe I'm already 17 weeks pregnant ~ it's going scarily fast and I have SO much to do (while I can still move) and to buy. The clothes shopping has begun :P but I am trying not to go too crazy. It's very difficult though lol.

Vx




2 comments:

  1. Aww! how gorgeous are they!! Kara must be over the moon about having a sister!! I know you you're so happy there's at least one girl in there!! I bet you're having fun clothes shopping for them! Well you picked a great time to come up as the weather is really crappy now!!

    Miss you... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you tease! ;)
    Congrats on the girly and the ...... :)
    -erin

    ReplyDelete