Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Three Babes...

... are keeping me afloat at the moment.

It's been a tough few weeks and the next few aren't going to be much better but when I stop and think about what I have in my world ~ Kara and these babies ~ I try to remind myself that everything will be ok... it just has to be.

Kara is an absolute doll. She is so excited about these babies and speaks to them (and 'hugs' and 'kisses' them) all of the time. It's so divine. She rubbed my belly last week and told the babies they were so lucky to be in my tummy because it means they'll be getting the best mummy in the world. How lucky am I?

I thought I was finally over the sickness until a few days ago... I got my hopes up for nothing lol. Still not as bad as it was but not great either. My back...oh my... AGONY!! It is siezing up after lying down already ~ I didn't get this with Kara until about 7 or 8 months. I was hoping I'd skip back pain this pregnancy but obviously that's not going to happen lol.

My belly feels huge ~ I need to get some updated pics. The babies move a lot ~ still mostly stretching but I'm feeling more kicks now (or little prods lol). So cute....

Not much else to say really. I have my 19 week scan on Tuesday and whilst I am looking forward to it, I also get nervous before scans. It will be interesting to see if the sonographer agrees with the 3d sonographer's opinions on gender! The second baby is still a secret btw....

So, we're over half way now, assuming I make it to 37 weeks. It's going scarily fast.

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment