Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Your Big Sister




I'm guessing that one day, we'll look back on this blog when the babies are older. I will want them to know how lucky they are to have Kara in their world.
My Princess is just so excited at the idea of being a big sister. Since the day I told her I was pregnant, she has showed nothing but joy and excitement. When it was confirmed that I was pregnant with twins, the first thing Kara said was "I told you". And she did. She told me for about 5 years that I would one day have twins.... two girls she said. That part is yet to be seen lol.

So Twin A and Twin B, you're very very lucky. Kara is so looking forward to meeting you both and I am looking forward to see her in her new role.
xxx
PS my belly is HUGE. Will post some pics as soon as I get them!

1 comment: