Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sooo Much Movement...

...and whilst I'm finding it a little freaky this early on in the pregnancy, I'm also loving it. The second twin is now being felt (as of a couple of days ago) but the twin on my left does not stop moving. Until today, it's not been kicking ~ more like rolling around and pressing out. Today though, out of nowhere, I got a kick and I wasn't expecting it. It's really nice to know they are both strong so early on and moving around.

The sickness is still with me but whilst on the drug, it's no where near like it was. I tend to only vomit at night now and start feeling off from about 7pm. I must say I'm looking forward to that stopping ~ it's awful.

Pregnancy insomnia has really set it. I'm trying my hardest to stay up late tonight to see if that helps. Most nights I've been going to bed when Kara does and fall asleep by 9 but then I'm up again by 11 and that's it... wide awake until about 4 or 5 in the morning. I'm so tired during the day as a result and it doesn't help when I'm having to work every day to make up for the time I've had off thus far.

One more week and 4 days and the twins are off on their first plane flight :P. Kara and I are both reallllllly looking forward to Queensland... we need the holiday and the quality time together. I just hope it warms up a bit there before we arrive!!

Believe it or not but my stomach has grown even more... it seems to be getting bigger every other day. I just can't imagine how large I am going to get.

Oh... three more weeks and I will know whether these babies are pink or blue!!! At this stage, I'm still keeping it to myself to the disgust of many lol but they'll get over it. I feel like my body is on display at times lately ~ it will be nice to know something about it that only I know!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you keeping it to yourself, it's a shame you have to find out because it would be such a surprise at the delivery wouldnt it.I had the insomnia with Kitty too, it was the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there'll be enough to surprise me Em lmao. I knew with Kara and it took nothing away from her birth.... at the time, I actually forgot she was a girl lol ~ I just wanted to hold her xx

    ReplyDelete