Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

21 Weeks....

Now measuring around 28 weeks.... the babies have moved up heaps since the last pic ~ there's not much more room for them to go up, so it's all out from here on lol.


Wow. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Each week is flying by and I'm growing by the day.

The babies move so much now. I'm feeling a lot more kicking over the past few days ~ they're getting stronger. I find myself watching my belly as it moves and contorts ~ it's just so different with twins. Kara moved A LOT but I always knew which part of her was where. This time, I have no idea. I move in 3-4 places at once sometimes and can't for the life of me work out if it's arms, legs, heads or butts!

I saw a physio this week due to excruciating pain around my pelvis and discovered I have Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction. Basically, it equals a lot of pain lol, particularly when coupled with Sciatica. I have to wear a brace which I find helps a lot but I am a little worried about how much worse it's going to get. At times I feel like I'm going to fall over as my pelvis gives way and dressing etc is already becoming a chore. All of this at 21 weeks LOL.... I can't imagine how I will be at 30+ weeks.

I'm starting to wonder how I'll manage to get ready in time for these babes. I have so much to do and to buy and really, so little time. Their rooom is still a playroom and I'm dreading going through that ~ it's got so much in it but also, I feel bad that Kara is losing it. It will be relocated to the garage that is attached to our home but realistically, that's not going to happen before the babies arrive. I'm lucky that she understands and she is probably less worried about it than me lol ~ I just want certain things to stay as normal for her as possible... there will be enough change for her to deal with.

Speaking of my princess, she has been amazing. When the pain is at a peak, within minutes, I find a warmed wheat bag on my back or lap without asking. She's so divine ~ I'm so proud of how she's handling the whole pregnancy. She still calls Twin B Madison and now has added that her middle name will be the same as her own... we'll see about that :P

Not much else to report really. I have a very hectic 2 weeks coming up and am hoping they end with me still in one piece.

V xx

1 comment:

  1. So exciting, but so scary. I can't even imagine. I am only having 1 and am terrified. I hope all continues to go great for you, and you all stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete