Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

100

Oh dear. I just measured my waist and it has hit 100cm. When I was pregnant with Kara, I remember measuring it at 30 something weeks and it was 107cm... it is growing sooo fast.

The movement at the moment is amazing. You can see my stomach squirming from the outside now ~ I love it because it tells me the munchkins are getting stronger and stronger.

I can't help thinking that in 2 weeks, they have a 40% chance of survival. Not that I want them in 2 weeks... but it is on my mind.

I can't believe I'm 22 weeks tomorrow... I keep looking at the ticker at the top of my blog and she seems to be walking along a little too fast!

V xx

3 comments:

  1. and yet you are still probably lighter than me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you close your other blog? What happened in court today? Hope it all went the way you wanted it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elle. I just closed it until court was over... updated now xx

    lmao Jane. I've put on 14 kgs already... not happy Jan lol.

    ReplyDelete