Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

5 Weeks.....

So far so good. I've relaxed (a little bit) but am still anxious. Every day I wake up, I hope my boobs are still KILLING and that I feel sick. The sickness has worn off a lot but I'm trying not to let that worry me ~ I'm still really tired, have a huge appetite and my boobs are soooooo sore. Maybe I'll get through this pregancy without the sickness ~ that would be fab, as I suffered badly with Kara.

We have our first scan on Thursday :D. It was booked for the following thursday but when I called, the woman said they can find the heart beat at 6 weeks, so she moved me forward. I will feel much better when I see that (and when I see that there is only one!).

Kara is still very very excited. I keep reminding her that the 'baby' is still only cells 'just in case' but she's convinced they will turn into a baby .... I hope she's right!!!!

Something else exciting! It looks like we're going to Qld in July! I have booked our return flight lmao because it was really cheap..... now we just have to get there! I just really want to take Kara away before I get too big and fat :P Can't wait to meet you Tanya!!!!!! You can take Kara on all of the scary rides :P :P :P xxx

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to meet you & Kara either, don't know about the scary ride part though lol!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete