Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Popped

I know the 'babies' are the size of a seed lol but even so, my stomach has popped out. It's due to all of the hormones I'm guessing because I've not gained weight yet (the vomiting has helped that) but it's hard to cover the new 'pot'.

In one way, I can't wait until it gets just that bit bigger because at the moment, I just look fat lol.

Apart from that, nothing much else is happening. I have been hit with morning sickness and it's not nice but I keep trying to tell myself it's all good. When I am sick, I wish I wasn't but then if I have a break from it, I worry because I'm not lol.

Aside from the sickness, all is good. Everybody is shocked and bar a few stupid comments, people have just been so supportive and excited for us.

8 more weeks and I'll know what they are.... I think I've decided to keep it a surprise though. Kara will hate me for it but it will add to the excitement :P xxx

6 comments:

  1. I hate surprises when I know that one is being kept secret from me....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Jane... you should have seen the reaction of some friends the other night when I said that lol. Makes me want to do it even more lmao. Knowing my luck, they'll cross their legs and I won't know either xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel when you said you hate being sick but worry when your not, I was exactly the same with both of mine. Did you find out with Kara, how exciting would it be if you didn't find out this time. What an awesome surprise in the delivery room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep... I found out with Kara and honestly, it took nothing away from her delivery. It was surprise enough seeing her for the first time. I would hate not knowing Em... I want to start shopping :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and some people want to start knitting and need to know what colours to choose!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete