Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hard Day (Better Night)

I think reality came crashing down today.... in a big way. There were periods where I just couldn't stop crying and for the majority of them, I had no idea why. My head is just going from one thing to the next. It keeps coming back to one thing though ~ utter disbelief.

Part of me (a big part when I'm not crying) is so excited about 'twins'. I feel amazed that, all going well, I will experience this. That I will have two newborn babies in my arms in less than 7 months time.

Another part is terrified and that's where I was tonight. I just can't imagine two babies. Not on my own. I worry about how Kara's life will be altered. I worry about money. I worry I won't be able to be the mother I have been for Kara for these two babies.

I just cannot believe it.

I want these babies so badly. I really do. I'm just finding it so difficult to believe there are two inside me. That I will have three children.

Sue.... thank you so much for tonight. I'm still shaking my head but you are right ~ everything will be ok.

I hope.

3 comments:

  1. It will be hard Vanessa. Of course it will. But, you've done "hard". You are still doing "hard". So you can know you can do it. But this particular "hard" will be different as it will be filled with joy...loads and loads of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every confidence in you. You are a strong, strong woman. Even strong women cry and wonder how they are going to cope. And then they do. And they do it well.

    That's you my dear.

    Enough rambling from me for now.

    Sending love and tummy rubs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Miss Jane xxxxxx I wish you lived in Adelaide :P.

    ReplyDelete