Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pram Shopping

lol.

I went to look at twin prams today ~ not with a view to buy one yet as it's way too early ~ but more to get an idea of cost. They're farking expensive lol.

I have chosen the one I want. I love it and it's exactly what I was looking for.

What I wanted was *something* that would enable me to have the babies in a car capsule. That way, with school drop offs and pick ups, shopping etc, I wouldn't have to wake the babies to move them ~ I could just take the capsule from car to pram and back again.

There's a pram called the City Select Stroller. It allows you to buy an extension to convert it to a double pram and then you have the option of using the standard seat that it comes with or clicking in car capsules. It's not cheap but then none of the twin ones were anyway and I think the little extra it will cost will be well worth the convenience. I just want to make everything as easy as possible.

I feel better today. Still totally overwhelmed but these babies have come into our lives for a reason. I feel so sick already and even though I'm only six weeks, my stomach is already starting to pop out. Apparently that's not uncommon and by 8-9 weeks, it will be difficult to cover.

So, Twin A and Twin B, I hope you're both growing happily in there. Even though I'm still in shock, you are both very very wanted xxx

1 comment:

  1. I know it's daunting thinking of having 2 at the same time and all of the extra work and massive expense that comes with them BUT, like you said they have come into your lives for a reason. You've had Kara and Kara alone for a long time so the thought of 2 extra little people is going to be such a strange thing to imagine. BUt as soon as they are here and in your arms I know your going to feel like you've been a family of 4 forever and this is the way it's all meant to go........ Don't envy your bank account getting ready for the extra 2 additions though!!
    Love em xoxo

    ReplyDelete