Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sick Sick Sick

AND SO OVER IT.

It doesn't help that I have a virus which has resulted in me coughing (and vomiting) all night and day. In one hour tonight, I was sick 5 times.... it's just gross.

I had a scan yesterday.... it was mosly due to my anxiety and me being sick but also because I just needed to know that there are still two babies in there....

The scan was amazing. The woman was so lovely. I got all emotional (again) and she turned on a second screen so I could see everything she could. She kept saying "Oh they are just so cute" ~ I liked her instantly lol. Apparently twins are still a novelty there lol.

So here are the new bean shots...


Twin A ~ the smaller of the two thus far...

Twin B ~ which apparently looks like one of my friends (according to her LMAO).






5 comments:

  1. So glad the babies are doing well, but so sorry your not well. Feel a bit useless because it's not like I can pick Kara up from school, drop over dinner to save you cooking or do the washing for you. I'm thinking of you though, if that's any help?
    Love em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep they look a lot like you.

    Same long hair, skinny butt (though possibly not right now), and propensity for killing family pets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you saying that I have a fat butt Jane???

    LMAO. If so, you are right. I'm trying really hard not to put on too much weight but my body just does it when I'm pregnant. Even when I'm vomiting. It sucks lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to see you when you are amazingly pregnant....and take you boot shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I will never forget that ROFLMFAO. I'm thinking you won't either. 2 minutes away from scissors we were.... xxx

    ReplyDelete