Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still Sick lol

I haven't been updating because there's been little to update. The sickness is worse than it was a couple of weeks ago.... basically anything that goes into me, comes back out within 30 mins :( I've had to start taking another drug but so far, it's not making much difference... seeing my GP again tonight HOPING I don't have to go into hospital to be put onto a drip:(

My moods are all over the place. I think it's made worse by not being able to eat ~ I'm just feeling so tired and have very low tolerance. Poor Kara ~ things she would usually get away with are resulting in us arguing..... I'm trying soooo hard to be less of a cow but somedays, are failing.

My stomach has actually shrunk since I was 7 weeks. The moment I eat, I get very bloated and look about 6 months pregnant, but otherwise I'm looking about 12 weeks atm. Clothes still fit me with a safety pin lol ~ very different to how I was with Kara .... I was already an Oompa Loompa at this stage.

So, keep your fingers crossed that the sickness stops at 12 weeks (or at least at 15 weeks for our Qld trip). I don't think I could handle it for much longer than that.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can start keeping some food down soon Vanessa.

    Love,

    me

    ReplyDelete