Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

29 weeks

I cannot believe I'm at 29 weeks .... despite the sickness, pain, insomnia etc, it's gone so quickly. It's a little scary that I'll be 30 weeks next week ~ they will be here before I know it.

It's been a pretty uneventful week which is good. I'm still not sleeping much at all (it's almost 3am) and some nights, I'm finding it very difficult. If one more person tells me to get used to it, I think I'll implode. I do know that having twins will be difficult and result in little sleep BUT it doesn't help hearing that every 5 minutes. At the moment, I'm just trying to get through the pregnancy and it's very difficult when you're running on empty (and in pain). At least when they are born, I'll be mobile and all going well, pain free.

I got measured and heard my babies again today ~ I always love that. They made it difficult for my GP though! It took Susie a while to find them but I think they've changed position again .... hopefully they're not breech anymore :) I suppose I will know at my scan in two weeks... keeping everything crossed because I really really do not want a c-section.

Measurement wise, I am now 39 cm :). I've grown 2 centimetres in 9 days... hopefully that means the bubbas are still chubbas and growing nicely ~ the bigger they are the better.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Not long to go now V! Fingers crossed the babies have moved into better positions!! By the sounds of it the babies are growing very nicely! Take care gorgeous... xxxx

    ReplyDelete