Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Argggggh

:(

I had my glucose tolerance test earlier this week and as far as I know, that part went fine (no news is good news I figure). Unfortunately though, my haemoglobin is just getting lower and lower, despite me taking doube the supplements, heaps of vitamin C to increase it's absorption and heaps of meat too. As a result, I'm still feeling very dizzy some days and it makes doing anything really difficult.

So now, I have to go back tomorrow for further blood tests and I'm not impressed. I despise needles ~ I almost pass out just having one lol ~ and now I'm worried I'll have to have regular iron shots :(

As far as I know, the babies are still going well.... I'm 27 weeks tomorrow and have a scan on wednesday to check their growth. I'm reallllllly wanting that to hurry up and happen because I've not had a scan for 8 weeks and it will be nice to see them and make sure all is good.

October 1st, 2010 (26 weeks, 6 days)


V x

No comments:

Post a Comment