Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Shower!


I was very lucky today to be spoilt by friends for the twins' baby shower. It was such a gorgeous day and all I managed to do was sit, drink and eat lol. We were given so many gorgeous things and it still amazes me that there are two babies inside me!!!

A special thanks to Sue and Jos for all of the effort you put in and to everybody else who helped to make the day happen xxx

PS I didn't take many pics because that involves standing up lol but I had to share my 'grown up' princess and just liked the flowers Sue had!!!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! Gorgeous pic of your princess! did anyone get pics?? Sounds like you have some wonderful friends spoiling you... very well deserved!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete