Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Weeks :)




I'm now 3o weeks and 2 days pregnant ~ very very happy to hit the 30 week mark but still a way to go yet....
Time is slowing down now. I'm just so sore and tired most of the day and nights are the worst. I'm just struggling carrying the extra 50% of my body weight around!!

I have an appt tomorrow with an Occupational Therapist for my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ~ it's become worse over the past few days and last night, I was in quite a lot of pain with it. I'm guessing I'll be given arm braces as I was with Kara but we'll see.

The babies are getting sooo strong!! The kicks have changed over the past week or so ~ they are just so much stronger and often surprise me! I still can't tell which baby is which but have a scan next week and that will give me an idea of where they are now. To me, it's just like I have one big lump in there lol.

I'm measuring over 40 weeks now (well I'm assuming I do as I was 39cm two weeks ago!).

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment