Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Twin's 4D Scan......27 weeks, 5 days





Wow. I had a 4D scan today.... a very spontaneous decision lol. I've wanted to have one for a few weeks but just felt guilty about the money but yesterday, I felt like I'd regret it if I didn't do it.... chances are I'll never be pregnant again and it's very unlikely I'll have twins even if I am!!!


So, Twin A cooperated very well.... we were able to see "it" quite clearly although Twin B didn't play along as well lol. Twin B had their arm/hand covering their face most of the time, so the sonographer needed to try all different angles, making some of the pics look quite scary pmsl. Finally we got something without an arm and there's also a short video of Twin B.......


Now that I'm at home and sitting here going through the pics, it's quite surreal. They actually look like babies now.... 2 little people inside me. I know that sounds stupid but I don't think I'll fully believe it until they are both in my arms.


PS Thanks (AGAIN) Sue for sharing today.... there will never be enough thank yous for all you do x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Vanessa, they're just gorgeous! I'm so glad you had the 4D scan, wish they had them around 10 years ago! Take care lovely.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gorgeous. I keep staring at them and trying to imagine but can't..... it's so close and I have so much to do. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures. Amazing stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twin A looks like Kara!! So cool that you had another 4D, something to treasure forever and such a lovely sneak preview...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really hard to see what Twin B looks like because they kept hiding :(

    Also, forgot to say, Twin A is actually Twin B and vice versa... they switched position the day before and so are labelled incorrectly.

    ReplyDelete