Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Munchkins are Testing Me

I am thinking the unfortunate win to Collingwood yesterday has made the babies (and their mummy) feel very unsettled :P

I had to have another hospital visit today ~ more as a precaution ~ but every one stresses me out :(

This time, it was due to a stabbing pain in my upper back and chest. It started last night and was still there this morning and together with breathlessness and feeling dizzy, it didn't make me feel all that great.

Thankfully, we think, the babies are fine but the ultrasound on wednesday will confirm that ~ my fundal height hasn't changed in almost 4 weeks which worries me but I'm hoping it's due to variation in measurements. My Ob will measure on wednesday and she's done them all so far (apart from today), so I'll feel better knowing what she gets.

I'm finding this pregnancy is getting harder by the day... my body is just finding it difficult to adapt to two munchkins I think. Despite resting etc, it still just wants to do nothing lol.

Vxx

No comments:

Post a Comment