Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Amazing

We had our 11 week (and 4 day) scan yesterday and oh my, I was pleasantly surprised. Technology has come a long way since I was pregnant with Kara 8 years ago ~ I was amazed at how clear and detailed the scan was so early in the pregnancy.

The highlight for me was seeing Twin B sucking her/his thumb. It made the babies seem so 'real' ~ more human than little blobs lol. And the movement.... they didn't stop moving their arms and legs.... it was just soooo cute.

I can't believe I'm already at the end of the first trimester. Apart from the sickness, it really has just gone so fast. There is so much to do around here before I get too big to move around.... now I just need some motivation.

Some pics .....

Twin B full length... note the thumb sucking!

Twin B... close up of the thumb sucking :)



Twin A waving hello lol

Twin A from above... two little arms

Twin A face on... very alien like lol

I reallllly wanted a shot of both of the twins but they kept moving so we only got their heads.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. It is amazing.
    There is a definite improvement in the images. I love the thumb sucking..so gorgeous
    M

    ReplyDelete