Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Melbourne!

The twins are having their first interstate trip this weekend lol. Miss K and I drove to Melbourne yesterday for the long weekend and I'm so glad we did. Kara hasn't had time with her cousins in ages, so she's just loving it.

I've been up and down with sickness. Had a couple of bad days because I tried halving my meds (due to the cost), so I think I need to wait a bit longer.

Getting soooo excited about our scan on wednesday! I can't wait to see the babies looking like babies. Part of me is worried too ~ just the anticipation of knowing whether or not they're ok so far.....I hate the waiting.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. So disappointed that I didn't get to see you this weekend. However, I want to see you really really FAT so I am happy to wait. ha ha

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I missed you, we were meant to be in Phillip Island all weekend. Craig took the kids for a drive while I packed and when he come home Kitty was so sick. The poor kid had a fever for 2 days and was vomiting. Needless to say we didnt end up leaving the house. Next time? Love em

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao Jane... cow :P

    Don't worry about it Em... honestly. It was such a full on trip, as we only had the weekend there. We (of course) fit in Kara's obligatory Lollipops visit lol but apart from that, it was 2 days spent catching up with a lot of family.

    We won't be going to Melbourne again for a long time, unless I'm ok to fly there in September.....running out of time!

    xx

    ReplyDelete