Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, what a few days....

As expected, I ended up in hospital for a few days and also as I expected, I hated the needles lol. I was severely dehydrated and just couldn't stop vomiting, but after trying several meds, we finally found one that works. It's a drug chemo patients have and unfortunately it's not on the PBS, so it's bloody expensive.... $90 for 5 days. At the moment though, it's absolute bliss being able to eat and drink and I'll be able to spend much more quality time with my princess.

Fortunately, the doctors weren't worried about the babies at all.... I was though. I really want to know they are ok but everybody kept assuring me they are fine ~ that they're sucking everything out of me lol. We have our 12 week scan next week, so I'll have to wait until then to see their tiny hearts beating.

I don't think I've ever appreciated food like I am atm at any other stage of my life. Or my own bed :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are home and feeling a bit better.

    Love,

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are home and feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are really glad... I got the comment three times LMAO.

    Thanks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are finally getting some food to stay put. I can only imagine how bad things got - if they were twice as bad as with Kara then I am sure it was absolutely horrible.
    Hopefully the sickness will be gone altogether soon
    XX
    M

    ReplyDelete