Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

I Can Feel You Twin B....

.... and I LOVE it!!!

For the past few days I've felt movement but today, I'm 100% sure it's baby (and not digestion lol). Apparently it's not uncommon to feel twins move very early and I was 16 weeks when I felt Kara, so expected to.

It is the best feeling. A bit of feedback telling me that everything is ok ~ with at least one of the babies. I can't wait to feel Twin A also but she/he is sitting further back and is also the smaller of the two.

Very exciting!

2 comments:

  1. I know you feel like your going through hell at the moment, I'm glad these little babies are here for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em. Kara said to me the other day that she thinks it's funny how they are little blobs but how I already love them... she's right. These babies are so wanted but at the same time, I'm torn between trying to relax and fight for my princess. Nomatter how many babies I have, Kara is still the centre of my world and I will do anything I can to improve the situation she is in. x

    ReplyDelete